The objectification of women in modern society

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The objectification of women in modern society

Post by Danjiewki on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Modern society has been exposed to the images of half naked women through the mass media for a great number of years now. Many males on the internet treat women as 'trophies' to be won, rather than actual people. I'm going to keep this post brief so that more people will read it. What are your opinions on the objectification of women? Suspect

Danjiewki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The objectification of women in modern society

Post by Ruax on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 pm

sex
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

I think there are different types of womn, there are the woman with actual soul and brain and there are the woman with no soul no brain and just a hole.Now these 2 categories spread to even more categories that I don't really want to expand on...the idea is that some woman can be treated as objects while some can be kept for having deep conversations and even for marriage.
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjiewki on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Dacul wrote:I think there are different types of womn, there are the woman with actual soul and brain and there are the woman with no soul no brain and just a hole.Now these 2 categories spread to even more categories that I don't really want to expand on...the idea is that some woman can be treated as objects while some can be kept for having deep conversations and even for marriage.
You can't just lump people together in categories like that. You have to treat people as individuals and avoid making generalizations about groups of people to really understand who they are.

Women will be treated as objects by society regardless of if they want to be treated that way or not. Should we subject all women to this attitude just because some women like it?

Danjiewki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 am

I don't know...but I would like to beat the shit out of commercial pop singing woman artists with a big baseball bat...

why? idk:)
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top