Dacul Raging?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dacul Raging?

Post by Dacul on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 am

Okay so today I had an incident where there was this cpts tffa going on ntl server and I quit the game like a bitch because I got picked last.Everyone picked by skill and not by groove, which reminded me how mediocre is the human society.This pursue to be the best...this hunger to be respected...this strive for power...always trying to beat and climb over the others back to achieve some goal.Goal which in the end will not bring anything.It is only the illusion which keeps you away from seeing your true self.True self which if you discover...you will be the happyest man alive, you can be broke as shit and still love your existance or you can be rich as fuck and not care.Why is it that there are some nerds in this world with really big bank accounts and still live a simple life leaving that money to rott in the bank...? because seeking to get the new car to impress your fellow humans will not bring them satisfaction...they see that something like this will only bring hate amongst their brothers.This is why wars exist, to proove who has bigger balls, it is the most primite instinct that one can have.Now I am not a spiritual guru and I don't seek to be labeled as anything like that.It is only that I have oopened my eyes to the information around me and I can bypass all this ego non-sense, all the magic and all the illusions that have been put in front of us to distract us and keep us away from uniting with our brothers, they have put us in continuous sleep and we spend more time criticising others than collaborating and appreciating eachother.
avatar
Dacul
Admin

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 27
Location : Carpathian Mountains

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 am

Yes your are right.............being successful.. I feel pissed for you.. This is awsome post btw.

Anyways in that stupid game, its just sad, this geek shit will take you nowhere, probably only out of real world... Being rich still has some advantages and its kind of a success, but this is just sad.
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Teddy Bear on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 am

Agree. Why we all can't be just friends?
avatar
Teddy Bear

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

btw dont be sad Dacul Smile we can groove together Smile

avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Ruax on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 pm

your statement is partially valid, yes cool is would be awesome if they picked people by the groove etc etc, but then what about the people who get picked last then lol...they will probably feel the same way you felt, because it is insulting. After all, we are only human.
avatar
Ruax

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dacul on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:49 pm

true
avatar
Dacul
Admin

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 27
Location : Carpathian Mountains

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by TG Free-ak on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

dont feel mad. u can enter game and dance with death-saber-lock without being picked
also use cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 0
avatar
TG Free-ak

Posts : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Slovakia/Hungary

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

speaking of this Im really mad at admins right now.. NTL sever is a free place and also our clan server where we can groove, so I see no reason why I should be stuck in fucking spectators while you suckers dueling and finally then when I join so I could duel someone, Shax moves me back to spec and tells me Im not allowed to play, WTF?? I really wanted to ban this retard in that momment but I know you would unban him anyways.. Also people kicking new players cause they dont know this game, however NTL is here to help them not kick them.. And finally pricks come to hit and tell him that Im fucking bad admin, abusing shit, then give him fucking chocolate or something and tell him to suspend me.. Wake up idiots and fuck your stupid Vampire homo manners
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Ruax on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

i never told hit to take away your am rights, i just raged and hoped you got them taken away if thats what your talking about lol.
avatar
Ruax

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by TG Free-ak on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 am

Not chocolate, hit likes cookies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
TG Free-ak

Posts : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Slovakia/Hungary

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dacul on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 am

HA! XD
avatar
Dacul
Admin

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 27
Location : Carpathian Mountains

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by PaperCut on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

kicking new players!!! what who?!!
avatar
PaperCut
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 am

Yes kicking new newbs cause they cant play.. I wont tell you the name.. Im dissapointed Sad

Actually the picture is so true .. people move to dark side cause of cookies
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dacul on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 pm

if this is true...fuck that person in the anus, nothing is more important than a noob
avatar
Dacul
Admin

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 27
Location : Carpathian Mountains

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by TG Free-ak on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm

if its Drogba dio then eat mianus!
avatar
TG Free-ak

Posts : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 29
Location : Slovakia/Hungary

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Shax on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Dio wrote:, so I see no reason why I should be stuck in fucking spectators while you suckers dueling and finally then when I join so I could duel someone, Shax moves me back to spec and tells me Im not allowed to play, WTF?? I really wanted to ban this retard in that momment but I know you would unban him anyways..

As always you lie. Sure i did move you to spec, because we was having a fair team duel. It was something like 4v4. You kept joining and getting in the way of the fights, so i speced you and locked teams. It happens every time there's duels on a server (duel game type) it should always be two people in the game only. We made teams before you came, and nobody said you couldn't play. We all say you could of played in CTF, and if you really did want to play duels, you should of asked if you could replace someone of their team instead of raging like a bitch and discoing.

Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy, when you actually made some people disco because you kept holding up the fucking game.
avatar
Shax

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 am

yes, misleading Shax ofc..

What I said was true... I played those motherfucking duels I was in that team, I didnt JUST COME AND WANT TO PLAY.. I didnt rage, I said FUCK YOU PRICK SHAX and discoed.. Nobody mind when Im grooving around during duels, Ill repeat that to you especially cause you seem to be xtremely dumb, NTL server is a free place and it is also our server where we groove and fucking nobody of you motherfucking despotic assholes will not manipulate with it your fucking dumb way. We play cause we wanna have fun, do your stupid shit on your stupid server, thank you.... BTW who did I make disco omfg ??????????????????????? Now people who discoed cause of me come here and say MEEE !!!








....
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Ruax on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 am

Dio wrote:motherfucking
Dio wrote:FUCK YOU PRICK SHAX
Dio wrote:fucking
Dio wrote:motherfucking
Dio wrote:assholes
Dio wrote:fucking dumb way
Dio wrote:stupid shit
Dio wrote:omfg

Dio wrote:we wanna have fun

Very Happy:D:D:DDD
seems legit
avatar
Ruax

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am

indeed me raging Very Happy .... GOD DAMNIT WE WANNA HAVE FUN Very Happy
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dacul on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Dacul
Admin

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 27
Location : Carpathian Mountains

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 am

indeed lol Very Happy
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Shax on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 am

Dio wrote:yes, misleading Shax ofc..

What I said was true... I played those motherfucking duels I was in that team, I didnt JUST COME AND WANT TO PLAY.. I didnt rage, I said FUCK YOU PRICK SHAX and discoed.. Nobody mind when Im grooving around during duels, Ill repeat that to you especially cause you seem to be xtremely dumb, NTL server is a free place and it is also our server where we groove and fucking nobody of you motherfucking despotic assholes will not manipulate with it your fucking dumb way. We play cause we wanna have fun, do your stupid shit on your stupid server, thank you.... BTW who did I make disco omfg ??????????????????????? Now people who discoed cause of me come here and say MEEE !!!
....

You still left because little dio dident have any patience any couldn't wait like everybody else. You wasn't the ONLY person not playing, they all seemed fine with it but like always you have something to say. You're overacting - your acting like i banned you when all i did was spec you and wait until we finish our team duels 4v4 - then you can play CTF with us. If you was not playing in the first place, why were you raging to play, ruining the game, and being a pain. I was told by Hit to keep the server troll free, however i also told him i'll leave most of the work to NTL in terms of punishment - especially if it's an NTL. All i did was Spec you. You're overreacting.

It's not because i hate you, im not picking on you, it's how duels have worked for so long, we finish with the CAPTAIN teams and then in the next game-type other people can play. It happens all the time, for example TFFA yesterday, it was 5v5 teams were locked and others were specing waiting for their turn. This doesn't mean it's impossible for you to play in duels if teams were already picked. If one of our team members had to go or someone from the other team, we would gladly let you fill in. Which is actually what happened, after you raged and discoed.

You're being childish. 3/4 a day the server is default settings and if people are in their people groove. It's not like you cant in that time, and nobody said you CANT ever groove when we TFFA, duels, ctf. However you cant just jump in expect to play, when you hear the answer (which btw i tell as nicely as possible).

On a final note, Dio i hope your happy - i really do. Trying to make me look like the bad guy, when it's clear as day your being a little troll. Why do you hate me? Is it because im hanging around NTL, and alot of them dont have a problem with me? Is it because Hit trusts me with admin (which by the way i've barely used) Or maybe all this is part of your plan, trying to get me 'mad' enough so i say something truly offensive back? So then NTLS have a reason to do something about it? I'm not mad, i'm more 'gob-smacked' that NTL would let a fucking cunt like you in NTL. Obviously it's not my place to say that, but that's how i see him, and that's how others see him too. Heck, when people complain about NTL it's about DIO most the time.

You also got rid of a chance of another groovy member. I reccomended a friend of mine to NTL, his groove level is off the roof and he really is just a noob in terms of skill. After he saw for himself what NTL was like he dident want to join, i made it clear to him that all the others are cool it's just one bad egg 'dio' i made sure he understand that, but he still dident want to join.

I'm not ruleing out dio for redemption, if i did i would of just ignored him along time ago. But as of now im sick of his crap. Some of you talk about wanting NTL server a troll-free place, and keep the groove real. Then sort Dio out.

Sorry to the other ntls if you seem offended by this about my hostility towards dio. I just had to let the truth out
avatar
Shax

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 am

jesus you misleading as fuck Im not gonna correct you anymore.... misleading there and there and there, making up a touching story, posting loads of shit.. HOLY FUCK MAN
people complaining about me ROFL, "BAD EGG", man Very Happy what the fuck LMFAO
keep the groove real sorting me out ??
Dude you dont understand the whole thing...And you will never do, cause you are who you are. Its already waste of time god damnit..
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Ruax on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

if i was horse radish, i would go on a arby's sammich
avatar
Ruax

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Shax on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 am

Dio wrote:jesus you misleading as fuck Im not gonna correct you anymore....


Wasn't misleading, said the truth only, at the end of the day you couldn't correct a spastic kid on steroids so zip it.

Dio wrote:misleading there and there and there, making up a touching story, posting loads of shit.. HOLY FUCK MAN

Same as before, all you did here was repeat yourself and added clarity, however false it is. 'Touching Story' - Where?, The part where i verbally annihilated you? - however true it is.
'Posting loads of shit'? Why not? Incase you've forgotten, which is understandable because your stupidity is beyond belief, YOU called me out. I was going to let this whole thing slide.

Dio wrote:people complaining about me ROFL, "BAD EGG", man Very Happy what the fuck LMFAO
keep the groove real sorting me out ??

Yes people are complaining about you. All you did here was admit it and add your own selflessness trollish comments as a topping. 'Keep the groove real sorting me out ??' - Yeah... i don't even...

Dio wrote:Dude you dont understand the whole thing...And you will never do, cause you are who you are. Its already waste of time god damnit...

Funny you say that. Paper cut once told me you must understand you to know you, and i've tried time after time to 'understand' you ignore and then troll me and honestly all i see is insecure faggot with 1 weakness in mind: his stupidity is beyond belief.


So what next Dio? Huh? You going to read 1/4 of my comment again and muster your 1 brain cell to answer with bullshit lies? Only cowards hide behind lies. Dacul once told me, that NTL's image is important to him. Not necessary in skill but in terms of Pride and loyalty. This guy is seriously hurting your image, believe me or not NTL, your call. Dio, you seriously have the gull to call me out with bullshit lies, and then don't have the gull nor brain to back up your ridiculous claims? Despicable.

As NTL likes to protect their image, I'm also protecting mine. I'm not going to have some thunder-cunt, a retarded boon that has nothing better to do then troll people, make bullshit lies up about me then present them as 'fact' - It's not because i think NTL actually believes this guys ridiculous lies - im just out to protect my image, as many NTL likes to protect theirs.
avatar
Shax

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum