Dacul Raging?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dacul Raging?

Post by Dio on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 am

LOOOOOL ofc I can, but Im not gonna do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

lol damn it :DD you are so convincing Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D, people in NTL trust me or I hope they do, because I would never lie to them cause I consider them as my friends (not all of them though).. exactly its about loyalty and friendship, thats what I do.. So I hope people get that you are not true

btw: yes lol Very Happy you can verbally annihilate me and I look like a fucking 7 year old kid Very Happy its just cause I cant express things in english well because its not my motherlanguage and I wont waste my time with faggots like you trying to translate every shit and posting a book here, so come to me when you will get your 1 brain cell to verbally annihilate me in czech loloolloolololololololololol

Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 am

so I saw some other dissapointing stuff today... Just go fuck yourself assholes if you dont believe me then get out of NTL.. Those shitholes know who Im talking about.

Omfg Im pissed at this fucking stupid world. Sad(((
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 am

old
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:59 pm

insult people trolls who came in jk2 i have only one thing to said to you is your BONER OK IS YOUR RAGE OK? FEEL GREAT YES hmm i guess it must be FEEL GREAT YES or maybe i am in a wrong route FEEL GREAT YES? i guess his dick must feel soft FEEL GREAT YES? Very Happy
OneStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Very Happy Ive just come here after few months again, I dont know why, but this old old post was highlighted.. Anyways always nice to go back and read Very Happy..
I dont get why shax is not a politician, such a manipulative fight for control using the same tools as politicians and lobbyists to get others where exactly they want Very Happy.. Its not surprise for me to see that I returned with "rage".. I used to be kind of stupid in many things, much stupider than now, but as I see the soul does not change.. Its just awsome to see 5 years younger myself having the integrity and automatic resistence against such behaviours.. it makes me proud of myself and proud of how my soul guided me through the whole life journey making such progress in everything.. All the questions why, education of mind and spirit, crushing the mental walls of imaginary jail we are caught in sentenced to whole life imprisonment...
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Dio wrote:Very Happy Ive just come here after few months again, I dont know why, but this old old post was highlighted.. Anyways always nice to go back and read Very Happy..
I dont get why shax is not a politician, such a manipulative fight for control using the same tools as politicians and lobbyists to get others where exactly they want Very Happy.. Its not surprise for me to see that I returned with "rage".. I used to be kind of stupid in many things, much stupider than now, but as I see the soul does not change.. Its just awsome to see 5 years younger myself having the integrity and automatic resistence against such behaviours.. it makes me proud of myself and proud of how my soul guided me through the whole life journey making such progress in everything.. All the questions why, education of mind and spirit, crushing the mental walls of imaginary jail we are caught in sentenced to whole life
imprisonment...

...Looks like someone finally quit drinking.. Very Happy Very Happy
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Amazing speech. Very Happy

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NTL Ruki on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:11 pm

I was the last year on this page but have never written anything more
in any case it feel stupid so I thought I should just say hello !!!

Laughing dio your picture is simple (always been so) just hilarious  Laughing

I wish you all the best cheers

NTL Ruki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:58 am

holy shit, so many people here.. Very Happy

I wish you all the best too Razz

Its been few years since I had a shot, but no I havent stopped drinking.. I still get a beer once in a while after launch or so and sometimes few beers with friends in a pub... And I dont really want to stop having a beer with friends.. But I probably will, cause I fucking hate to come there to chill with friends and have to breath all that shitty cigarette smoke and die... People say cigarettes kill, I say I wish it would kill faster.. The only people who smoke are dumb or kids.. And these particular kids are the kids of dumb people.. Once you have a world full of dumbasses, you cant really have anything working well in peace and love..
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top