Bye friends! :'(

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bye friends! :'(

Post by iSuxes on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 am

goodbye every1. im gonna kill myself now. way too depressed to live on.
this isnt a bad joke or smth.

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sept on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

why so mad lol

sept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Nice message lol! Good luck for killin' me farao 
Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SWJK2JO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm

OneStar wrote:fuck ntl'happy his a fag a moron a no life i changed what i was saying about you leaving jk2 leave it i am {NTL}Star and today i joined vampire castle and i have saw ntl'happy then he say im oldschool ntl member i say since?
he say september 2012 and then i just told him that im in ntl since august 2011 and then he say nobody care... well he seemed to be unfriendly with me what a fucker i was trying to make him my friend first at all i did say hi and he did too but then he get bad on me saying i was mad at him... wtf is the ntl member who put ntl'happy in our ntl group this fag is way too much for me if i see him i will have no respect to him and kill this mothershitcrap out of my way i am now in a war with this one ntl member called ntl'happy even if im one ntl this ntl'happy is a ntl and he want problem with me then i will do my duty to rape him and have no respect to this little kid who think he is better then me when he look so proud of jk2 kills... i dont care i will lame this fuck and have no respect to him or any ntl who will try to help him! yes happy im mad and your gonna know it prepare your fucking anus to have large object in it and shut the fuck up for once and for all ok ntl'happy Mad 
happy owns you
Dylan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 pm

so much drama all over the place, I choose not to take a part of it... but yeah I guess star should be respected, she has been here with us for like 2 years but let's all stop being so negative is my advice...
It's only my personal opinion, you guys are free to have individual choice and I myself will respect everyones decision.
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

OneStar wrote:fuck ntl'happy his a fag a moron a no life i changed what i was saying about you leaving jk2 leave it i am {NTL}Star and today i joined vampire castle and i have saw ntl'happy then he say im oldschool ntl member i say since?
he say september 2012 and then i just told him that im in ntl since august 2011 and then he say nobody care... well he seemed to be unfriendly with me what a fucker i was trying to make him my friend first at all i did say hi and he did too but then he get bad on me saying i was mad at him... wtf is the ntl member who put ntl'happy in our ntl group this fag is way too much for me if i see him i will have no respect to him and kill this mothershitcrap out of my way i am now in a war with this one ntl member called ntl'happy even if im one ntl this ntl'happy is a ntl and he want problem with me then i will do my duty to rape him and have no respect to this little kid who think he is better then me when he look so proud of jk2 kills... i dont care i will lame this fuck and have no respect to him or any ntl who will try to help him! yes happy im mad and your gonna know it prepare your fucking anus to have large object in it and shut the fuck up for once and for all ok ntl'happy Mad 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dylan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Score: +1

Last edited by Happy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Happy

Back to top Go down

Think about your (jk2) life..

Post by Happy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm just saying:

- Your back:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Mine back:
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Seriously??? The fuck is this?????
Both of u need to chill, jk2 is too dead for you to act like butthurt little kids. And Happy you should be more respectful to your clan members.
Dylan, i know Happy is ur buddy and all but this is none of your business, stop adding fuel to the already unnecessary fire.
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm

look now you guys made pc all salty

good job afro
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 am

She is Mad because I'm not Her friend.. i don't show respect if she dont know her place.

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sept on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 am

so mad lol

sept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 am

suxes0id. wrote:goodbye every1. im gonna kill myself now. way too depressed to live on.
Notorious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 am

"i don't show respect if she dont know her place"

Her place is pretty big man , I know her for many years.
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:19 am

Happy, if it comes down to it you should be the one learning your place, Star is basically in the NTL Council and you've only recently joined NTL. Learn your place please.
Notorious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 am

you guys are so fucking goddamn stupid Very Happy ROFL grab a fucking beer morrons
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 am

Well. In these days im a very happy person. And you know why? ... i tell you my secret. I love people. And the number of fucks i give equals with 0. Those two points make my life balanced, and happy. Smile
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Dio wrote:you guys are so fucking goddamn stupid :DROFL grab a fucking beer morrons
Yes yes...because drinking beer makes you smarter.....
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 pm

sure..
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sept on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:38 pm

banana beer yes Very Happy

sept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Drinking makes your mind turn off when meditation fails in doing so. It is needed sometimes in my opinion.
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by pgg on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 am

blarg too need write something:blarg
pgg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sept on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 am

pgg wrote:blarg too need write something:blarg
indeed

sept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 am

Notorious wrote:Happy, if it comes down to it you should be the one learning your place, Star is basically in the NTL Council and you've only recently joined NTL. Learn your place please.
NTL Council WTF LOL
All of you "ROFL"
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

OneStar wrote:fuck ntl'happy his a fag a moron a no life
Ntl happy is a actually a groovy guy who plays jk2 to spend his free-time. Now, what truly happened is, i just joined vampire castle and i saw happy saying "MAD" Or something related (Which is no way any kind of a insult or threat, he just said for fun), now this is when star lost her temper and started saying "CRAP" to him. Now if somebody calls me a fag and etc, i would have reacted just the same to her as happy did that day with calling him "a faggot, retarded and so on".

OneStar wrote:am {NTL}Star and today i joined vampire castle and i have saw ntl'happy then he say im oldschool ntl member i say since?
he say september 2012 and then i just told him that im in ntl since august 2011 and then he say nobody care...
When star said she played since 2005 or w/e, happy said nobody care, and that was so true dat. Anyways, if she started being disrespectfull to happy by starting a fight because happy only said "Mad? Very Happy", proved to me at that moment, on the server that star is a fa*. Now i usually don't care about this drama people on jk2 but the bunch of crap she said that day was ab-normall. Then going on forum and writing and crying how happy was unfriendly, please dont make me laugh, anybody would have reacted the same to her, damn.

OneStar wrote: i was mad at him... wtf is the ntl member who put ntl'happy in our ntl group this fag is way too much for me if i see him i will have no respect to him and kill this mothershitcrap out of my way i am now in a war with this one ntl member called ntl'happy even if i'm one ntl this ntl'happy is a ntl and he want problem with me then i will do my duty to rape him and have no respect to this little kid who think he is better then me
To be honest, yes happy beats you, get over it, all you do is spec all the time star but you're skill aren't increasing, anyways don't get mad about that then. Grow up and get a bit more mature, you'll realize then what a bunch of crap you told to everbody on this forum.

OneStar wrote: i don't care i will lame this fuck and have no respect to him or any ntl who will try to help him! yes happy im mad and your gonna know it prepare your fucking anus to have large object in it and shut the fuck up for once and for all ok ntl'happy Mad
Despite the bad english, you can clearly make out of this text, star isnt mature yet.

Notorious wrote:Happy, if it comes down to it you should be the one learning your place, Star is basically in the NTL Council and you've only recently joined NTL. Learn your place please.
My conclusion is that star should get bit more mature, and nowadays you guys need to be a bit more respectfull to happy if you don't know what really happened, then im talking about only some guys, glad there are still groovers left in this ntl who dont give a shit about what she wrote and rather drink beer! *like*

- dylan

#bored
Dylan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top