Post by PaperCut on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:17 am

POOP.
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dacul's Random spamming! XD

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 am

6KG OXGEN+6KG HYDROGEN IN OUR FACE! KABOOOOM:::: OOOOHHH WOOOSSSSHHH GROOOOMMMMMMGAWOOOMMM... ( Ofc some hydrogen will still stay, and make some Kaboom more! ) Then you die, and BURN in fucking hell.. BEEER.... Am i doing this good Dio? Very Happy
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 am

yeah man Very Happy you are doing it great Very Happy but somehow it doesnt fit you well Very Happy
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 am

I love your chemitry skills :DDDD LOL

grab a beer guys!!!!!!!!! and lets have fun here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the best quality bitcheS!
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:07 am

I mean this kind of beer.. on this picture the beer looks like piss.... THE BEER FROM PILSEN BITCHES!!!!!!!! AND DONT FORGET TO DRAW IT RIGHT !!!!! OR IT WILL TASTE LIKE YOUR MOMS MORNING PISS (FRISCO)!!!!!!!!!!! NO FUCKIGN BOMB IWTH CO2 OR SOMETHING!!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! GO FUCK YOURSEELF WITH THAT !!! EVERYONE SAYS THERES NOTHING SPECIAL THERES NOTHING SPECIAL BUT YOU !!!FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE BEST BEER IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEER !!!!!!!! YOU SAY THAT LEMONBITCHPISS IS BEER! FUCK YOU
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am

ok I actually found out that some ASSHOLE FUCKIGN SHIT in europoaheUNION!!!! HAS COME WITH SOME STUPID SHIT! LIKE, THAT THE PILSNER BEER SHOuLD BE MARKED AS 10DEGREES BEER CAUSE IT HAS TOO LOW AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL FOR 12DEGREES BEER!! FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!!!!!! WHUIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKOFFFUCKOFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAR FUCKING STUPID SHIT IN EUROPAJgpAEGUNION YOU KNOW FUCKING GODDAMN SHIT ABOUT BEER!!! STOP TELLING US CZECH PEOPLE HOW WE SHOULD MARK BEER!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOGURT WITH 10% FRUITS!!!!!! GO SUCK DICK YOU KNOW NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! ITS 12 DEGERES BEER CAUSE ITS GODDAMN 12 DEGREE BEER!!!! IF IT WAS FUCKING 10 DEGREE BEER IT WOULD BE MARKED AS FUCKING 10 DEGERE BEER!!! GO SUCK DICK!!! FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!! AND YES!!!!!!!!! IT HAS ALMOST THE SAME AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL LIKE MOST OF 10DEGERES BEERS!!!!! ITS CAUSE THEY PUT LESS MALT IN THAT SO IT WOULDNT GET SO MUCH ALCOHOL YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!! THATS WHY ITS UNIQUE AND AWSOME WITH AWSOME TASTE YOU FUCKIN BRAINLESS FUCK!!!!! STUDY SOMETHING!BEFORE ANOTHER BULLSHIT WILL COME OUT OD YOUR MOUTH CAUSE THEN ILL FUCKING KICK OYU IN YOUR FUCKING ASS SO MY SHOE WILL GET STUCK IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 am

fuck it always fucking pisses me off when someone messes with beer like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 am

I have the same Beer-Glass at home Very Happy YES! BEEER!! YES!!! Ye it doesnt fit me, im just fuckin around Very Happy
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:10 am

you stole it !!! Very Happy yeah the glass is great, I dont have this one, ive got a glass with pictures at home
Dude I had Gambrinus10 pilsner beer made in brewery in Topolcany (you know that city right?), it was piss.... LOL.. I dont know much about this, but I guess that even I can get a license to make pilsner beer and piss in bottles etc......
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 am

Yeah i stole it in Prague 6-7 y ago Very Happy
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am

LOL Very Happy:D:D:D:D YOU FUCKING THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Yes i like Beer bottles. Plus when im drunk i get an uncontrollable beer-glass claustrophobia, or/and beer glass throwing on fucking maffia assholes Very Happy (this only happens if someone insults my friends)
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 am

jesus dont throw bottles on me !!!!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Then you better dont insult my friends if im drunk Very Happy
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 am

lol man Very Happy what if I do that ?? Very Happy Ill just say fuck off idiot then bottle in my head ?:DDDDD
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am

Indeed Very Happy But i must be drunk. Normally i just laugh Very Happy. Anyway this was long ago( maybe 2 years back Very Happy and one ass didnt want to pay my friends who were making some music, so i threw a chair to the window, and threw a bottle to that bastard Very Happy ) (Luckily it was a good quality glass window so it didnt break, and the guy insulted me after on a phone call told me that he kills me, and i recorded the whole stuff, and sent him an sms-back, that your fucked bastard, i got 3 copys of your voice telling me tha you kill me, you better calm down boy.) Very Happy

after it the guy never even watched in my eyes. And is still nervous when he sees me.

i feel after the whole situation like: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 am

Very Happy hahahahahah raped :DD n1....
rofl man Very Happy I dont give a shit that someone says to my friends that their idiots Very Happy cause they really are in some way :DDDD.. I tell them that too and they tell me the same thing LOL, its normal for me Very Happy....We dont give a fuck about words, words suck and people suck too Very Happy.. As long as you know who your friends are and what real friendship is, the stupid words are meaningless.
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:54 am

lol Very Happy:D:D nice feeling :DDDD

is it me ? or people just dont join the discussion Very Happy
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 am

Im not about words. Insults and not paying are heavy deeds. I dont care about words either. A dog can bark. But if it bites innocent, ill make him cry Very Happy
when im drunk Very Happy
Usually im just. Lol ok.. Ofc if it is a pitbull , then its a fight for survival Very Happy
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 am

hahaha :DDD pitbull
when I talk with one of my best friends, people always think that we cant be even friends lol, we just laugh at those morrons lol Very Happy, once some bitch asked us if we are really friends, so I said yeah hes my best friend, whats wrong with you bitch? and she was like WHAT? Very Happy:D:DD I laughed my ass off after that.... I dont give a goddamn shit about other people lol Very Happy
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:52 am

Well i do. I love people Very Happy even assholes
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 am

dude Very Happy:D, you say you love people, even assholes Very Happy but you throw glasses on them :DDD

I hate assholes"!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGH:D:D!!!!!!!!

Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 am

Assholes....it's relative, many people consider you an asshole dio, i guess it's all about perspective.
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 am

Soo..today, as i was just walking by a group of midwives (women who deliver babies) in a hospital, there were three of them sitting and i just looked at them for 1 second and i didn't say hi, and for some reason they were pissed cause of that, so i heard one of them saying "look at that faggot, didn't even say hi". These things don't usually happen, i've never been called names by a stranger like that before for something this stupid, so i came back and confronted them, we got into an argument that ended with me flipping them off, which is something i never do, but i was rly pissed off at that point.
So that little meaningless stupid asshole moment had pretty much ruined my day and prolly theirs too, so moral of the story is that everyone even yourself can be an asshole sometimes, you just gotta try your best not to be.
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 am

PaperCut wrote:Soo..today, as i was just walking by a group of midwives (women who deliver babies) in a hospital, there were three of them sitting and i just looked at them for 1 second and i didn't say hi, and for some reason they were pissed cause of that, so i heard one of them saying "look at that faggot, didn't even say hi". These things don't usually happen, i've never been called names by a stranger like that before for something this stupid, so i came back and confronted them, we got into an argument that ended with me flipping them off, which is something i never do, but i was rly pissed off at that point.
So that little meaningless stupid asshole moment had pretty much ruined my day and prolly theirs too, so moral of the story is that everyone even yourself can be an asshole sometimes, you just gotta try your best not to be.

You're right, those things don't happen. I don't even get why they got pissed, you don't even know them, lol.

Hectoridis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top