Re: HELP! THE DEMON IS WITH ME

Post by iSuxes on Sun May 05, 2013 6:09 am

Teddy is playing too passive Very Happy

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 am

dont play with the Devil, you will regret your acts.... you will run the street naked biting peoples arms !!!
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe on Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 am

Dio wrote:dont play with the Devil, you will regret your acts.... you will run the street naked biting peoples arms !!!

Loool have you heard of the guy eating a guys face in Miami (naked)?

xD
niZe

View user profile http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney on Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

here is my honest opinion about Dylan. Clearly he can parry well and has good aim and knows what to do to win, but it's incredibly difficult for me personally at least (im sure dean and shax feel the same way) to view him as a good player. First of all he can't straff properly second of all when he's playing it seems too easy, every jump red hit he does hits. It's all too dependent on his 30 ping, otherwise more of his hits wud be blocked, no matter how well he aims. It's also his style, the repetitive passive yellow style almost identical to 512's just doesn't cry out skill to me.

Anyway congrats on beating teddy, a player i consider better.

Conney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL conney ! :DD why do you even bother with such a guy :DDD
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Mon May 06, 2013 5:25 am

overall any type of competitive match sucks

in competitive lm its just people running everytime they go below a certain amount of health, and in duels everybody just dances around and plays defensively

casuals ftw

Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe on Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 am

May I present you da new Episode from da hood.. Chillin with ZeeRo - Episode 1!

You just have to watch this shiat Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
niZe

View user profile http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes on Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 am

Ruax wrote:overall any type of competitive match sucks

in competitive lm its just people running everytime they go below a certain amount of health, and in duels everybody just dances around and plays defensively

casuals ftw

hmmmm dancers, there is an effective way to deal with dancers in lm and duels. prediction + dfa. if they like to play like 512kB style yellow spam slashes, waiting the opponent to make a slash just to finish them off with the combo. just sit on their face with ur ass and make them move in the direction u want,putting pressure on them. JUST FKING FORCE THEM TO MOVE THE WAY U WANT THEM TO MOVE. if you dont know what i mean. ill write u a guide for advanced sabertactics. ill write u a jk2 diploma. You will be Dr. Jk2 rer. nat. Vampire Ruax! then simply dfa and spin 32409328times or force those sabercontacts on close range for multiple orgasms i mean multi chain shit counters. though it doesnt work on ppl that are obviously used to play with their backs. all shit depends on timing. there is another way to deal with those in theory but i wont continue this theorycrafting shit because it doesnt work on the server.

and by the way holy FORCES u to run and chases really really well. he isnt active player but in my opinion he is better than anyone else i know. shax lm's are always about mindgames. but still he forces the fight to take place in his small deadly trap room near the big shields. (Caves of wallrape) i mean he likes to use his environment to his advantage. to trap and suprise you. always fun to see his variety of tricks. unkillable for me if he would start playing defensive at any point of the lm. he planed his escaping routes well over those years lol.. learnt many stuff from him. thx for the practice :p ntl metal isnt active but decent. Lesh,Rainbow Dash,Hydrax are doing really well on duels. RainbowDash with the biggest variety of style usage(strong yellow to red counter combos and good uppercut usage. Many different situational combos make it really fun to fight him. Lesh - the jk2 grandpa. experienced player. it feels like he is using cg_fov 120-140 for bigger zoom out or maybe just his experience :DDD lol But seriously the best at lm'ing is Padawan. He sucks sometimes. He wins sometimes. He trolls u always. He gets banned sometimes but he still manages to come when you feel ready - back to repeat those steps over and over again till the game dies and finally rests in peace forever...Everyone got a Padawan inside of his heart. there is no #1. - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
have a nice day everyone Razz

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Mon May 06, 2013 8:00 am

suxes. wrote:

casuals ftw

hmmmm dancers, there is an effective way to deal with dancers in lm and duels. prediction + dfa. if they like to play like 512kB style yellow spam slashes, waiting the opponent to make a slash just to finish them off with the combo. just sit on their face with ur ass and make them move in the direction u want,putting pressure on them. JUST FKING FORCE THEM TO MOVE THE WAY U WANT THEM TO MOVE. if you dont know what i mean. ill write u a guide for advanced sabertactics. ill write u a jk2 diploma. You will be Dr. Jk2 rer. nat. Vampire Ruax! then simply dfa and spin 32409328times or force those sabercontacts on close range for multiple orgasms i mean multi chain shit counters. though it doesnt work on ppl that are obviously used to play with their backs. all shit depends on timing. there is another way to deal with those in theory but i wont continue this theorycrafting shit because it doesnt work on the server.

and by the way holy FORCES u to run and chases really really well. he isnt active player but in my opinion he is better than anyone else i know. shax lm's are always about mindgames. but still he forces the fight to take place in his small deadly trap room near the big shields. (Caves of wallrape) i mean he likes to use his environment to his advantage. to trap and suprise you. always fun to see his variety of tricks. unkillable for me if he would start playing defensive at any point of the lm. he planed his escaping routes well over those years lol.. learnt many stuff from him. thx for the practice :p ntl metal isnt active but decent. Lesh,Rainbow Dash,Hydrax are doing really well on duels. RainbowDash with the biggest variety of style usage(strong yellow to red counter combos and good uppercut usage. Many different situational combos make it really fun to fight him. Lesh - the jk2 grandpa. experienced player. it feels like he is using cg_fov 120-140 for bigger zoom out or maybe just his experience :DDD lol But seriously the best at lm'ing is Padawan. He sucks sometimes. He wins sometimes. He trolls u always. He gets banned sometimes but he still manages to come when you feel ready - back to repeat those steps over and over again till the game dies and finally rests in peace forever...Everyone got a Padawan inside of his heart. there is no #1. - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didnt really read any of that tbh

but this match was a perfect example of what I said
took them 1 hr and 35 mins to do a competitive match, and only 10 kills were made total

whereas i can go on castle and watch two people do a casual match to 5 and have it be over in 5-10 mins or so
far more entertaining than this where there is 10x more running than actual fighting
same for competitive duels, more dancing than actual fighting -> fucking boring.
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Mon May 06, 2013 8:27 am

suxes. wrote:

casuals ftw

you are a wise guy
Dylan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Mon May 06, 2013 11:16 am

that be a funny video nigguh, awaitning next episode
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Mon May 06, 2013 12:45 pm

too many text. cant read it Very Happy
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes on Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 pm

TG Free-ak wrote:too many text. cant read it Very Happy
2much freetime in the university to write long stuff like that. still better than sleeping there Rolling Eyes
@Dylan Yes, thank you. Thats true. My hair is grey coloured. Thus I'm ("old") and wise Wink

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes on Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Wow Zeero this comedy is even more fun when u turn the CAPTIONS on LOL
It makes sense. It all makes sense! xD

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Fri May 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Conney wrote:here is my honest opinion about Dylan. Clearly he can parry well and has good aim and knows what to do to win, but it's incredibly difficult for me personally at least (im sure dean and shax feel the same way) to view him as a good player.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haters gonna hate

SOON zeero's chillin ep2!
Dylan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 am

lol dylan nice picture its your cat xD alien 
DarkNess

View user profile

Back to top Go down