Star

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star

Post by sept on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 am

hi star

sept

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 1341

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 pm

thanks you all of you and i like that you think its an awesome conversation dacul me and hojo always have that kind of conversation Wink
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by sept on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm

i said hi








hai star my freundin

sept

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 1341

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm

blarg
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by sept on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

hey star
and blarg

sept

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 1341

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:34 am

HCLski wrote:hey star
and blarg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Hector: What server
Hector: I wanna join
Star: ntl
Hector: NTL is not up
Star: ntl is full 16 player in...
Hector: Oh wait it's full
Hector: nooooo
Hector: ...
Hector: Pff
Hector: CTF
Hector: !!
Star: yeah...
Star: i rarely play ctf
Hector: I sometimes
Hector: I made one mistake, why I couldn't score 3 or 4 times more then I did
Hector: I should have said: OPEN MID
Hector: Sad
Hector: xpp
Hector: so boring omg
Star: yeah :/
Hector: Why ctf omg
Hector: Hit know no NTL like ctf
Hector: And now NooB won't play too
Hector: if he see ctf
Hector: he played ctf yesterday yes
Hector: But he was bored I guess
Star: yeah
Star: Sad
Star: poor noob
Star: he is getting bored
Hector: jk2 starting to bore me too like this
Hector: ctf ctf ctf
Hector: kill kill kill
Star: but you kno its not hit problem he just want play ctf like many other do
Hector: Yes
Star: i did like playing it today but i was hoping to see noob...
Star: but he didnt join
Star: im in ntl server right now and its ctf in tumble
Hector: Sad
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm

that was another conversation of me and this time with hector about ctf
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Dio on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:11 pm

yeah its piece of shit.... but ffa is also piece of shit.... assholes are everywhere
avatar
Dio

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Notorious on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 pm

bring back soc sniper servers and this wouldn't be an issue
avatar
Notorious

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 29
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm

what you mean noto?
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by iSuxes on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 pm


Tyler: and what
Tyler: you smell
Tyler: fuck
Tyler: Surprised
suxes: i love u too
Tyler: Xtreme vs NTL
Tyler: Drama edition
suxes: where
Tyler: LOL
Tyler: u moron
suxes: no im fat
suxes: with sixpack
Tyler: sixpack of rolls
suxes: do u know that pic
suxes: abs enhancer
Tyler: Suxes
Tyler: Listen to me
Tyler: Ok
suxes: ok
Tyler: Youre going to
Tyler: be fine
suxes: i spread my legs slowly
suxes: and
Tyler: idont care
suxes: fart
Tyler: go
Tyler: talk
Tyler: to
Tyler: conney
Tyler: or someone
Tyler: nooby
suxes: what do u want
suxes: wanna call me?
Tyler: No
suxes: pussy
Tyler: I want you
Tyler: out
Tyler: of
Tyler: my
Tyler: life
Tyler: forever
suxes: that doesnt work
suxes: but ill write a guide how to
Tyler: k
Tyler: G2G
avatar
iSuxes

Posts : 460
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 906

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Conney on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 am

WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY SHAX? SOMEONE NOOBY LIKE CONNEY?!


Conney

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am

conney is here conney is here! we a pro assassins!
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Notorious on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 am

pgg wrote:conney is here conney is here! we a pro assassins!
ROFL
avatar
Notorious

Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 29
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 pm

ok this singer remind me john cuucka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat 
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:25 pm

shax stop your mindfuck brainwashing shit with me and ntl i saw what suxes copied and that conversation saying xtreme vs ntl wtf is this deserve??? anyway i go to sleep now... Sleep 
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm

oh i forgot blarg you must know conney is maybe here becouse he is watching every jk2 canadian player Suspect 
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm

soon or later they all will be gone!
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by sept on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 pm

XTREME BITCH

sept

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 1341

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am

blarg
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by OneStar on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 am

Star: he mute me Sad
Hector: You can talk
Hector: Suxes unmuted
Hector: you
Star: and having the dare to put a thing saying i was no more mute but i was mute...
Star: he will now have darkness and someno and me and you as enemy
Star: we dont like now
Star: muting me in hit server...
Hector: Suxes is taking Blarg rcon away
Hector: Lol, calm down
Hector: Very Happy
Star: if i told that to hit trust me hector hit will be mad at blarg
Star: omg sry Sad
Star: i was piss off of that kid
Hector: lol
Hector: cl_allowdownload
Hector: 1
Hector: Smile
Star: i dont come and play
Hector: Is Hit on Xfire
Star: no
Hector: k
Star: i must be with many people to say what blarg did to me
Hector: Someno and Darkness believe you
Star: i just cant believe he did that he dare
Hector: And I saw it
Hector: But ok
Hector: We were mad at him and that's why he said bitch
Hector: So maybe we are a bit guilty too
Hector: But he abused rco,
Star: yeah
Hector: rcon*
Star: we are guilty well he truly started an insult when we didnt
Star: but yeah we say stuff
Hector: It's taking too long
Hector: download
Hector: 6.77 MB
Star: and after he insult we started insult too
Star: i dont have this map and i dont care
Star: blarg must be so happy
Star: with his insanity
Star: im mad
Star: serious..
Star: its normal to act like that i mean he mute me and say first insult
Hector: Ok calm down
Hector: It's over
Hector: Very Happy
Star: im already calm..
Hector: We ban the IP of the Shax that was in NTL server yesterday.
Hector: We take Blarg's rcon rights.
Hector: That it
Hector: Case closed Star: blarg mute me and did have the dare to put a thing saying i was no more mute
Star: and i was still mute..
s0men0: Sad
Star: see his hating me and hector he mute me in the server of hit when hit made my skin
Star: what hit will think now of blarg
Star: you seem now to dont like blarg
s0men0: yes
s0men0: never trust a russian guys
s0men0: Neutral
s0men0: im so sorry star : (
Star: blarg is russian?
s0men0: yes
Star: he mute me and put a thing saying i was unmute
Star: his a fag
Star: blarg hate me and mute me will make him enemy
DarkNess: star Sad
DarkNess: exit the game and back
DarkNess: im your friend Smile
DarkNess: star exit the game and return pls
DarkNess: to unmuted this is a to prove that i was the first ntl to be mute and abused by the rcon of blarg aka jtwya and as you can see i have 3 conversation on xfire with hector and then someno and darkness see how they care about me i mean i always was loyal to ntl... blarg have quit it a time and he abuse rcon into a ntl member is not groovy this is pure hate on me can we be pls in the groovyness again Crying or Very sad 
avatar
OneStar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 27
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

you talk shits about me and start drama = mute,thats reason,ok?
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Ruax on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 am

gets muted


OneStar wrote:
Star: i just cant believe he did that he dare
honestly what the fuck is this shit
i cant count the amount of times ive been muted ingame, even on vamp where i have am


its nbd
avatar
Ruax

Posts : 1571
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by pgg on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 am

OneStar wrote:Star: he mute me Sad
Hector: You can talk
Hector: Suxes unmuted
Hector: you
Star: and having the dare to put a thing saying i was no more mute but i was mute...
Star: he will now have darkness and someno and me and you as enemy
Star: we dont like now
Star: muting me in hit server...
Hector: Suxes is taking Blarg rcon away
Hector: Lol, calm down
Hector: Very Happy
Star: if i told that to hit trust me hector hit will be mad at blarg
Star: omg sry Sad
Star: i was piss off of that kid
Hector: lol
Hector: cl_allowdownload
Hector: 1
Hector: Smile
Star: i dont come and play
Hector: Is Hit on Xfire
Star: no
Hector: k
Star: i must be with many people to say what blarg did to me
Hector: Someno and Darkness believe you
Star: i just cant believe he did that he dare
Hector: And I saw it
Hector: But ok
Hector: We were mad at him and that's why he said bitch
Hector: So maybe we are a bit guilty too
Hector: But he abused rco,
Star: yeah
Hector: rcon*
Star: we are guilty well he truly started an insult when we didnt
Star: but yeah we say stuff
Hector: It's taking too long
Hector: download
Hector: 6.77 MB
Star: and after he insult we started insult too
Star: i dont have this map and i dont care
Star: blarg must be so happy
Star: with his insanity
Star: im mad
Star: serious..
Star: its normal to act like that i mean he mute me and say first insult
Hector: Ok calm down
Hector: It's over
Hector: Very Happy
Star: im already calm..
Hector: We ban the IP of the Shax that was in NTL server yesterday.
Hector: We take Blarg's rcon rights.
Hector: That it
Hector: Case closed                                                                                                                                                                      Star: blarg mute me and did have the dare to put a thing saying i was no more mute
Star: and i was still mute..
s0men0: Sad
Star: see his hating me and hector he mute me in the server of hit when hit made my skin
Star: what hit will think now of blarg
Star: you seem now to dont like blarg
s0men0: yes
s0men0: never trust a russian guys
s0men0: Neutral
s0men0: im so sorry star : (
Star: blarg is russian?
s0men0: yes
                                                                                       Star: he mute me and put a thing saying i was unmute
Star: his a fag
Star: blarg hate me and mute me will make him enemy
DarkNess: star Sad
DarkNess: exit the game and back
DarkNess: im your friend Smile
DarkNess: star exit the game and return pls
DarkNess: to unmuted                                                                                                                                                                                                                    this is a to prove that i was the first ntl to be mute and abused by the rcon of blarg aka jtwya and as you can see i have 3 conversation on xfire with hector and then someno and darkness see how they care about me i mean i always  was loyal to ntl... blarg have quit it a time and he abuse rcon into a ntl member is not groovy this is pure hate on me can we be pls in the groovyness again                                    Crying or Very sad                                                                                                               
STOP FUCKINT LIE.I HATE LIERS.
avatar
pgg

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-05-26
Age : 23
Location : GtkRadiant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Star

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum