Hello from Scribe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Scribe

Post by kinojk2 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Yo its me, AKA kino, I was talking to hector and I told him I had considered joining you guys as you are all pretty damn nice, friendly, cool, different, and fun. Also I have kinda taught a couple of noobs, one kid who plays force only, was teaching him the ways and the beauty of NF, and also 'Luke Skywalker' some polish noob who I managed to help improve his BS and DBS some, and thats what NTL is about right?

Anyway I wasnt going to join because I thought it would be pointless as I already feel pretty included with you guys and part of the family but maybe NTL could appreciate a little injection of life or something. I mostly play NF FFA anyway now because I can play casually when I want and go on hot-streaks every now n then, unlike CTF where there is a lot more pressure because you're with a team and the community there is generally even more toxic than other parts of jk2.

Hmmmm, I dont think theres anything else to say, its pretty late here I'm gonna finish watching my show and read some and sleep. Let me know what you think guys.

Much love
kinojk2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Scribe

Post by iSuxes on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:48 am

Hey,
I'd like to say welcome already. Very Happy
Though some of us like competitive gaming as well from time to time without toxicity ofc :p The only noob is suxes. I MEAN this guy cant even do uppercuts properly nowadazs omgomg 2ěž xD
Would be great if you would join our groove.
laters :d

iSuxes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 am

Welcome  Smile  on a side-note.
Notorious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinojk2 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am

Hey thanks guys Smile haha suxes ^^ and awesome vid notorious, not had much success in poker personally Razz
kinojk2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:18 pm

hey kino are you fucking high or what, what's with the change in personality and an onslaught of endless kindness you pretty boy

Conney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Conney wrote:hey kino are you fucking high or what, what's with the change in personality and an onslaught of endless kindness you pretty boy

who the fuck are you

kinojk2 wrote:Yo its me, AKA kino, I was talking to hector and I told him I had considered joining you guys as you are all pretty damn nice, friendly, cool, different, and fun. Also I have kinda taught a couple of noobs, one kid who plays force only, was teaching him the ways and the beauty of NF, and also 'Luke Skywalker' some polish noob who I managed to help improve his BS and DBS some, and thats what NTL is about right?

Anyway I wasnt going to join because I thought it would be pointless as I already feel pretty included with you guys and part of the family but maybe NTL could appreciate a little injection of life or something. I mostly play NF FFA anyway now because I can play casually when I want and go on hot-streaks every now n then, unlike CTF where there is a lot more pressure because you're with a team and the community there is generally even more toxic than other parts of jk2.

Hmmmm, I dont think theres anything else to say, its pretty late here I'm gonna finish watching my show and read some and sleep. Let me know what you think guys.

Much love

and who the fuck are you

i love u too though
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinojk2 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 am

Conney wrote:hey kino are you fucking high or what, what's with the change in personality and an onslaught of endless kindness you pretty boy

Hahahahha you crack me up d00d you need another whooping in a duel match or something? That last ine you won 5-4 because my room was too hot and i was in a skype call with a hungarian noober who was distracting me and trying to put me off cause' he thought it was funny. Maybe i should try and resist the urge to be trolly and just 5-0 you like i was going to before i started doing dumb dfas over and over to make it interesting at 4-4 and winning?

Is that good enough for you?

Ruax wrote:
and who the fuck are you

i love u too though

Hey Ruax Very Happy I dno who you are either but Im also known as unity ~ kino, old duel player mainly, then ctf. But bored and sick of ctf and play ffa mostly now. Dno what else to say if you dont know of me from unity, maybe we never met, I had quit/taken breaks for years and years before
Peace brotha
kinojk2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:23 am

Welcome to the grooveside...
PaperCut
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sept on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:00 am

well cum

sept

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kinojk2 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 am

A well of cum for anyone who answers my question; has anyone really ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
kinojk2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lippi on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 am

oyyoyoyoy, welcome to the groovy side of life

- mosfet
lippi

View user profile http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:59 am