Introduce Yourself

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post by Dacul on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 am

Indeed, if you want to share who you are with us do it in this topic! bounce bounce alien
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Ruax on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 am

Im Sp00n (ofc)

Im basically that one american faggot, who is always trolling wherever he is 24/7.

nuff said.
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Ma names conney, some of you may know me as mr fuck he's skilled or mr wish i was him. Now lets get something clear. I am extremely bored so I am going to write some bullshit about me and my jk2 history, because lets face it this is very important information. If universitys know that their student carrys this information then they will call the CIA or MI6.

I started jk2 as Padawan and met a couple of people such as Norm (Immortal alert) and Immortal Predator who I thought were by far the most skilled jk2 players 3 years ago. Now around the 4th time I went online i recognized there was an option where you can actually make up your own name, which I did. I called myself "$$$mike$$$". Now with this entirely different name I began talking to people and asking them what the tags beside their name mean. Some-how a day or 2 later I got into APU and started playing in a well known clan! Apu died right away when i joined so i was in search for something new and that's when i got introduced to CIS. CIS taught me basic moves such as dfaing, bsing and so on.. In CIS i earned my way to the AD rank and started getting to know more and more people in the jk2 community. I was very close with some SE members such as Creed and Sarju aka Kizejin, but Sarju unfortunately left SE and started his own clan called United, which had a lot of success and basicly took half the members of SE to join them. United was by far better than CIS so after a couple of conflicts with Quantum and KINGFLEE the leaders of CIS i decided to join United! Unfortunately for me United died as well. Though their death got me inspired to create my own clan which i did! It was called {SOD}. Saber of Destruction. Now this clan mainly consisted of a bunch of noobs and some skilled players who were granted CL rank (xylene, bloodcry). After SOD's poor performance and activity in jk2 I decided to close it. Now this stuff took up around a 6 months. After all of this had happened I started searching for clans that can get me better. This is when I clan jumped weekly. From }E{ to TnF to ~A~ and many others which were actually very good clans but they didnt suit me. If im not mistaken right after leaving ~A~ i went to try out ctf for the very first time. There I met a couple of GotA members such as bolverk and bolek who were duelers at the time. They told me to stop by on asylum duel server (pw ab). So eventually I did and the second i joined the asylum duel server I got addicted. I couldnt believe how good some of these ppl were in there.. I loved the community as well and the clan rly felt like it would suit me. So after about a months play on asylum I decided to write an application for asylum. It took my application FOUR months to reach a decision. I was accepted as a trial member Smile. Now when i was on trial I had to be active and prove that im worthy of being a full member which wasn't exactly easy, but with all the new experience I gained i managed to do so. Now for about a year of being full member in asylum I experienced what it was like to participate in movies, fws, cws and tournaments. It was surely a lovely community, but when that year passed asylum had died to the inactivity of members. After asylums death the duel gametype was pretty poor and inactive which is why i started trying a different gametype yet again. This time the gametype was ctf. The ctf community was huge so it too me a pretty long time to get "well known" and some-what good. I wasn't in any major ctf clans (well if u dont count GotA..) After all the ctf stuff which i wont talk about I got back to ffa. I wasn't actually ffaing thou i was mainly going on castle to fuck around and make worse players than me qq or rage quit. Now i underestimated almost everybody on castle, I thought they were all awful.. which is why i got banned on castle for a couple of months for my bad behaviour. Eventually I got bored of ctf and decided to go on castle without actually challanging someone to a match or trash talking. It was the worst experience of my life. Castle had the dumbest players i have ever met in my life and some of the worst as well. 512 and AMARU played a huge role in my previous statement. Though despite my hate for some of the players, I knew a minority of the others so I decided to stop by castle more often. Now Vampire as a clan didn't seem bad or good, it seemed like a typical FD, Immortal type clan, but fortunatly for me I was wrong. After having some convos with some vampire members I decided to join them to make myself look good, because i had the most experience... but yet again i was wrong =/. Vampire didnt have bad players and surely I wasn't the best player in vampire. Now after becoming full member after a surprisingly short time I started getting to kno the players and the clan itself. Now it's been almost a year since ive been a vampire member and it's definitely up there with asylum as the best clan in jk2 =p. I'm sure my time in vampire is self explanatory..

uhm THE END.

Conney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 pm

u shuld put a tl;dr ^
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Ok so after some recent requests I decided to post a more detailed post regarding some of the things in my jk2 history. This post will be double the size of my previous one. I will finish it next week probably and post it then Smile

Conney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

omfg
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud1 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 pm

when are you getting published con
cloud1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by INOK on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 am

Hello.
My name is INOK and this is my story ...

I started playing JK2 December 28, 2009 about a week I worked on CTY nabland
later I met a Russian player (now his nickname Trio)
and he invited me to a clan of d[pN].
2 months to play CTY...
At that time there were two Russian clan (= RJ = and d [pN]) that conflict with each other
it was fun time ...
Soon after a quarrel with the leader of the d[pN] I left the clan and established his
* Pro Jedis *
Some time later, the clan leader Assassins * proposed merged into a single clan
From this came the name [Pro-Assassins] first clan leader was Sirius (Daimuro)
I also became a co-leader

Over time, I'm tired of FFA and CTY
I started playing dueling servers
regarded himself as one of the best duelerov, but Foxy and Bolverk
In the PA clan was called the vote on which I was elected leader
as the strongest and most active member klana.Ya was in his element ...

By the end of 2010, something strange happened, I began to notice that getting weaker, and every time I find it increasingly difficult
tear in a duel, and soon began losses ...

In early January 2011 I started session and I could not go online
without my clan broke up the PA.
This is a difficult time I am deeply offended by it Moonlight and Daimuro for the care of the clan and regarded it as a betrayal.
I too wanted to be in a clan so i do apply for the Vampire clan
but my application was decline.
By the end of February I decided to revive the clan PA ALexnet.
In the clan returned Daimuro and then Moonlight.

Now most of the time I play CTF together with my best friend Moonlight
About a week ago I discovered the perfect tactics duel something between style Fudasys and Cooney xD
About once a month I create a mods for himself and his clan, as well as for others.

sorry for the terrible English

Last edited by INOK on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

INOK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am

Interesting backgrounds!
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am

terrible english, pff he spelled shit better than i can spell LOL
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Sp00n wrote:terrible english, pff he spelled shit better than i can spell LOL

read this over 4 times and finally understood that by "shit" you're referring to "stuff".

Conney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Sp00n wrote:terrible english, pff he spelled shit better than i can spell LOL

terrible english, pff, he spelled alot of stuff better than i can spell

xd

THERE U HAPPY ueriofgfeufgu
grammer trolls
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 pm

There was my story,but i decided to delete it. With information,i have now, its just a fun story.

Last edited by Moonlight on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Heh, it's interesting how PA members share their history in this topic and NTL members don't write anything.
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm Hector. I can't remember when I started playing, but it was not long after the game was released. The (online) multiplayer, I only started playing months after I got the game for Christmas. I tried my luck at force for several years and although being able to do some basic stuff, I never really liked playing with force. After a massive break, like 2, 3 years, I returned to the game. For the first couple of days being back, I was doing force. Until I ended up in a no force server and since then been almost solely doing no force. Short breaks followed, for various reasons, but I kept coming back, because JK2 is just a cool game and I met some great people. I've been in several no force clans, some of which are Emperor, RvsB, SPQR and now NTL.

Hectoridis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Wow Smile SPQR is legendary Smile Wellcome
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 am

I'm Shax

Not much more to know then that...
Shax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 pm

lol, Hello Shax, you are welcome to post any kind of random shit on this groovy forum.
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Shax wrote:I'm Shax

lol, good to know that Shax is so talkative Wink
barryhit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 pm

guess i'll post smth more detailed when i get the time
Shax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm

barryhit wrote:
Shax wrote:I'm Shax

lol, good to know that Shax is so talkative Wink

no man, look at your avatar, you should write like this:

to know good is that so talkative Shax is.
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

LOL DACUL :d
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 am

YEs XD
TG Free-ak

View user profile http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Hi I am Grandalf

Post by Grandalf on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Well.... I play jk2 like 1 year ago... i play with a laptop, touchpad.... ^^. Well ive been in Ntl since long time ago, But ive never come to the forums.
Things about me: I am from Spain (Madrid) I like anime and i play in a metal band (Bass) I was born in UsA so my english is kind good. Im active only the days i dont have test.... Lot of people say im a Lamer, ._. i only know thers like 10 people killing therself in a area so i spam dfa or adbs XD who get in the way..... bom.
I am a very active human, i do basketball, Box, and i play in 3 bands, Pop, Metal and Visual. And i like to study ._. so i am most active in night. Well ya know me. A ps: my Skype is axl.kun and my face... well i will give it by skype. smell ya later! lol!
Grandalf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Well I started out jk2 as some nub you wouldnt even pay attention too....
I was like that one guy that nobody wanted to be around ,t ostay away from, always causing trouble :p

Then I got into the whole clan thing and joined a clan called Rb or sumtin laik dat, and I realized the meaning of faggots. Yes we were all assholes, and would go to Bespin Streets every other day with names like CAT 1, CAT2, etc.
and just kill everybody.

Then some nub named Zammy came along ,and pretty much destroyed the clan, which was a good thing now that I look back on it. Anyway, I took like a 2-3 year break of JK2, and found it in some old dusty box in my basement, so I decided to play it again just to see what became of the servers.

Yep, just as I suspected, half the people in the servers now are complete douchebags or assholes, trolls, etc, you get the point. Either way I had never played CTF, or NF at the time, or anything along the line of NF. All I had played by then was Force or CTY with either the RB clan, or AoD clan.
First thing I thought when I played CTY and Force was, HOW THE HELL DO THEY PULL ME DOWN LIKE THAT THEN DO DAT AWSUM MOVE? Well, sum guy named the Prodigy or sum shit said he could teach me and that the most it would take would be two weeks, I wus like, sweet Very Happy.

2 years l8r I was still a fucking nub asshole. Then I started playing with some community named CoZ (there were only like 4 or 5 of them at the time) They pretty much taught me all the shit to know about force. Eventually I ended up joining their community. somewhere along the time line I met PaperCut, and I used teh name Flinch on NF servers. Me and papercut dueld alot at the time, den I met Dacul and Free-ak, when we were doing a 3n1 with Kamurii. DaCul and PaperCut's names were so similar (and dont laugh at me, I didnt know any better) I thought they were the same people. But den I found out they werent when one day I was talking to DaCul and said "WHY DID JOO CHANGE UR NAME PAPERCUT"
and hes like o.O wth maaan.

Anyway some how I wound up in NTL, met alot of other players like Rush, Gor, etc etc etc. Ye it was a pretty awesome clan, everybody was nice and cool and shiiiiiiiit. Anyway I was J3 for awhile (have no fucking clue how long) Then I was introduced to CW/FWs. Hell, it was pretty damn fun, and I had a good time. But shiiit did I do bad, I could have very well been the worst player on my team. I ended up download a shitton of mods on my JK2 due to NTL.

Somewhere along the time line (yet again) I was practicing ADBS ALOT with my CoZ buddies, and I learned alot of shit....I guess. (cough) kroko (cough)

Anyway me and DaCul dueled alot by then for the lulz, while PC was jumping of cliffs continuisly for no fucking reason whatsoever. Blah blah blah
shitpissdick I became T1 jasper fucked everything up gor left ntl Sad cloud left ntl Sad dacul went on like a 5 year fucking trip Sad free ak never came online Sad
papercut died Sad.

Anyway back on topic, I shit my pants, then I played the hell out of manhunt alot. I eventually went on to leave NTL to apply for LoC because I was better at force more than anything, but as soon as I posted my application in the LoC forum fucking spambots popped up left and right and the forum went to hell. dEN jonny left ntl Sad. Then I re-applied for NTL, my JK2 broke, JotnR took over the world with all their nooby members and they are everywhere and im fucking typing a novel about my jk2 life.

There, my JK2 background, now fuck off
Ruax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top