Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Event

Post by Dark Phoenix on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

As a member of NTL i would like to bring up ideas that would gain more members.....i feel as though its one of my responsibilities..... NTL needs some sort of event.....we have.......50 members Ja? and there are many people that play JK2.....we are small and the world is big......
Dark Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Event

Post by Dacul on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 am

Let's clarify something here.We have 50 members on the list but in reality, at the current time, you see online: Dacul, Papercut, Star, Honeybadger,Gally, Dio,Free-AK, Notorious, Helltaker, Keeper, Zedde and Hector.

Even so it's better less players with a good character than many unworthy players with bad character.Smile

Events are hard to organise.It's hard to bring players from different countries with different lifes and different time zones at a certain place.

The only thing that we can do is to have a fun war on a private server with a random team that we see on the vampire server, but only if booth teams have enough players online.
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am

¨offtopic: Id like to correct you dacul. we really have guys with a good character,but we have also guys who are here just cause they are noobs and we dont really know their characters...

anyways dark phoenix is right.. Events are missing. Its like a sport. What would be a football like if there wasnt any event... Nobody likes playing football alone in his room.. People want events, cause its fun. No event, no fun, no people. Try to think about it in opposite way......
Dio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 am

You are right Dio, but what I am trying to do is try and present these noobs some virtues that they may find to be usefull and logical to use and apply.In one word "education".Ofcourse they are free to choose weather they apply them or not, it would be very constructive for the clan's purpose and for the game that they will though.

Ok Dio, about the events, please show me a strategy on how we can organise these "events" that you are talking about.If your strategy works than you will be put in charge of organising events for as long as you stay in the clan.Smile
Dacul
Admin

View user profile http://ntljk2clan.amforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLTAKER on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:35 am

funny enough i was laying in bed last night thinking of somethign we could do, if it works and we get enough players, and that was to make a jedi kite which would look like this but with jedi's

......................................p
....................................p..p
..................................p......p
................................p..........p
..................................p......p
....................................p..p
......................................p

p = Player
HELLTAKER

View user profile

Back to top Go down